Friday, July 31, 2009

School day. :D -XiaoYan-

Heys ppl. (:

It's has been a tiring week, with my emotions for 1 person mixed up. :D It had also be a homework week.
Oh(!) Primary 6 means stress ... :( Today, I'm feeling soo sad. I don;t know what happened to me, maybe it's because of him. Why can't I forget him? 0.o WHY CAN'T I?? Saddy world of this girl. :D

Yesterday someone made a prank call. -.- That person told me Grandma I never go tuition. Ohmygosh(!) I did went. So I let the matter off. If it happens another time, that person is so dead. A lot happened in school this week. Orals, Stories, Making up ... I have been a listener to people's problems. But no one had listen to me. Am I destined to be a listener? Am I? -.- Luckily, my blog is my dairy. It had been listening to me everytime. Thanks so much ! I love you. :D

I can only pray about school.
XiaoYan :D

No comments:

Post a Comment