Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another day (:

Yes. It's just another day. School was fun! (: At least compared to holidays! We were to practise social distancing.. Because of the H1N1. Stupid H1N1! So Priscilla and I was separated.*Sobs*. Anyways, today Pris got a new nickname called XIAOYU!(As in small fish)! So JJ is Dayu(Big fish), What do fish do when they mate? LOLS. (: Jkjk! AND Wan Ting is also XIAOYU while Dylan is DAYU! (: Jkjk. Pris kept beating me when I said "Xiaoyu", sobs. Pris, you'll pay for the injuries on my LEGS,NECK! Look out tmr! ^^ I haven't do my homework, xi zi. I HATE WRITING! ... Tuition homework too. (: I'm a lazy bum. So lazy bum decided NOT TO BE LAZYBUM!But I'm editing this entry while doing xi zi.(: Lol. Today Pris make a fool of herself( No offence)! Because we both have the same file, she took MY file from my hands, then took out MY Timetable. You should know what happened, Pris. Oh yes, our timetable was changed again.-.-.*Toot* Hope it's the last time. Today wore PE for nothing. -.- I gona visit ShuYun's blog! Byes! -XIAO-Yan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment