Friday, July 24, 2009

Post - 24/7/2009

Heys ppl. (:

Back from Ang Mo Kio hub . Made my new ez-link card . (: Yeah ! Looked prettier . =p Joking siol ... (: Cut short and go on !
Thursday night - 23/07/2009
At about 4.45 or later went tuition with Miss Yi Xian . (: I don't have my ezlink card yesterday then i pay money . WALAO LOR ! That uncle cheat my 50 cents ! Urgh !!! Actually is 55 cents right ? When I put that amount in , he told me is $1 , totally cheater . YX lent me 50 cents . BUT THAT 5 CENTS NVR RETURN ME . WTH .
Fine , let fast forward ...
--- Fast forward .. ---
Done ! LOL. :D
Miss Tan gave us exam pps . T.T I HATE THAT !!! ( Btw , is as hws )
Then normal stuffs , sleep, eat, bath . LOL . Let's proceed today .
1)A guy confessed to me . WTT . ( What the toot ) ... I din expect that , ya know . -.- Somemore , i only merely treat him as a fren . Nth else . -.- obviously I cant tell you who . But I'm afraid I will hurt him when I reject him . BUT IT'S TOALLY 0% BETWEEN HIM AND ME DE LORHHS ! So in the end , I made things clear to him , but he said we can be gud frens . PUKES . I oso not very so called " good " with him . Hais ... Troubled again . Tot I will be still happy-go-lucky after last time de thing . Mei xiang dao you shi zen yang ... Pardon me for my lan Pinyin . Toally useless at tat area . (:
2)My mum told me maybe we not moving cus' of some reasons ! YAY !!! Hope not moving . (: Love AMK so muchie . LOL !
3)-In school -
Hitted Kai Ming head two times ? He very what , call my name so loudly ! Then he come in , i ask him why , he said he xi huan mahhs . That's when he got hits by me ! =p LOL . Then noraml stuffs . Worked like siao . Liking maths more and more . Losing interest in Eng but still not bad la . I end my post here , Did I wrote long ? 0.0
XIAOYAN ~ (:
( I end my post abruptly , cus I totally hate writing longgg ! Pardon me for tat . Thks .)

No comments:

Post a Comment