Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mixed.!!!

Hiss.. (:

SCHOOL
Nth happened much in school today. Same stuffs: Cold war, a bit of chatting. ( : My bro said that now only weekend can go blog cus today need to do the eng thing, he let me. Woots! ( : Jun Jie just now xia si wo leh, don't crack this kind of joke !! Priscilla also zhong le??
FAST?
Anyways, prelims are coming soon. oral is end of this month. SO FAST RIGHT? Half a year just POOF and gone! This six months was a difficult and tiring one. Esp. this month. Six mths has gone but I have not changed. Haha. Joking, changed to blogging and simple. (: 6 months is so fast in my life..
Sobs!
Going to move house soon. *Sobs* Mum ask if I TONG YI, WTH lor, I don't agree also NOT USE! This week I think cannot go Pris house. *Sobs* Going to leave AMK, so sad.. ) : What a bad decision.. BUT maybe it's good to have a new enviroment around. HAHA. That's all! -XiaoYan

No comments:

Post a Comment