Thursday, July 23, 2009

Post on ... - 23/07/2009

Heys . (:

Came to blog again . =p
Yesterday , there was solar eclipse ! Woots ! But sadly , Singapore was raining so we did not get to see it . But cheer up ppl ! I heard the news saying 2010, 1st January , there would be another eclipse to be seen in SG , of course , if it doesn't rain . (: CHEER UP! India was the 1st country to see the ecplise . Followed by Shanghai, Japan and ...
Let me blog about what happened today.
---- In progress ----
Done ! LOL. :D
I woke up a bit early then usual , out 6.50 am liddat ba . Surprising , my kor also woke up . Toot. -.-
Let's fast forward to about 7.07 am .
--- Fast forward in great progress ---
Done ! LOL again . :D
Then he start convo :
Kor : Someone msg me say want buy my Maple acc .
Me : So ? None of my business anw .
--- He shows me the msg ---
Me : -.-
Kor : Don't jealous siol !
Me : Very funny .
He goes on --
Him : In total , I can earn $525 from playing maple just a mth !
Me : -- ignores him ---
Then bb lor , he went sch I osos went sch . (: He damn lame de lorhhs . Let's proceed to school time ...
Usual stuffs in school . -.- Finally , Pris made up with Michelle , all credits goes to her bf , JJ ... Hahs . (: Joking siol .
But really to Jun Jie . Made fun by ASWIN !! Urgh ..! Go to hell lah , him ! =p
That's all for sch . Promise myself to shut down this com at 3.30 pm. So b-bs !!
XIAOYAN ~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment