Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another day - 16/7/2009

Posting again. (: Hahas. Anw, today is both a bad and good day. Mostly good though. The good thing is Aswin is not siding with Michelle Lim, which is that slut.Michelle. The bad thingss is cus Dora had to kick out YX from the book. BOO!!!! The okay-okay thing is Dylan joined.Sincerely, on behalf on Miss N.G, Miss P.L, Miss A.O and Mr N.A and myself, I apologise to Miss I.N!! Really sorry! But we will be 4eva your permanent frens! Forgive us and understand this too, okays? Thxs a lot! (: And another BAD THING is that slut oso created a book, what a copycat!!!!!! She is only fit to be a slut Michelle,rubbish collector, and copycat. Nothing else. Absolutely nth else.

It's really very saddening to see ppl falling out. But what can I do? They seem to really hate each other .. That's really nth I can do.. -XiaoYan

No comments:

Post a Comment