Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Post- 21/7/2009

Hello people! Sorry for not being able to post these few days. The homework load is killing me. Those BIG BIG WORDS from Mdm Toh, Mrs Mariam and Ms Mdm Foo made me change my mind about blogging EVERYDAY! Anyway, let me cut short this and post about what happened this few days.

Saturday

Damn unlucky day lor!!! Lost my brand new ez-link card! Oh man! Lost it when mum brought Kaijie and I to view houses. (Remember me telling you we're moving house soon?) * TOot* SO STFU!! Wth and wtf. Let me continue ... We viewed about 5-6 houses. 3 from Admiraty and 2-3 from Sebawang. Still prefer the sec house we viewed though. The renovation was really very inviting. How wish that's my new house! But obviously, the price is defintely is more expensive lah. ... ;D Who cares now. Then night, there was this " Racial Harmony Day Funfair". Brought KJ down and took a look. ( as instructed by mum) Unexpectingly, saw Miss N.G. She said Huiya, Yi Xian, Weeling, Jesscia went too. ( : Should have brought some coupons at 1st. Oh. Then no choice lor, see them eat candyfloss, KJ and I was dripping our saliva ... Haha .. xD
Sunday
Really couldn't remember much. Perphas nth bad nor good happened. Remember doing tuition hw lor.
Monday
Monday was a day with events! At school, made up with Michelle. :D Then noraml normal stuffs ba. - Seriously I think I have some problems remembering things happened-. At tuiton, Miss Tan finally came back! Yays! ( : Miss Tan said one of her friends got H1N1. Oh again this H1N1. ... Really glad she is back to teach us ... ( : After tuition , it was me strangling Soh Jin Jie. Mu hahaha :D. YiXian was being strangled as well. Haha. ;) Proceeding to:
Today which is Tue
Today that Aswin lor, kept saying chinese lor. Making fun of me. HE WAN DIE MAHS! In total, beat him on the head using my PSLE booklet 3 times. =p MUHAHAHA!! ( : Hey, sorry ppl, I have no time le! Need to go to the oral thing Mdm Toh instructed. Sorry. WILL UPDATE SOON! xD
- Will be on break for one wk or more. -
YANN

No comments:

Post a Comment