Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday - 25/07/2009

Heys ppl ! (:

Back from NLB with Michelle and Yi Xian .(: Michelle is really a rare person who goes out with us ! (: It was like a group of besties for us because we share secrets together . She is quite a "good" gurl, you know ? She is not so bad as I thought be4 . Guess was influence by Pris . Not blaming her lah.
(:
I reached the library at 2 pm while YX and M reached at about 2.30pm. -.- I went everywhere to find a table for us to sit , sadly the tables were all occupied !! URGH ! But I managed to find a bench for us , we take it as a table for us to do our work . actually , we did not do a lot of work , we chit-chattted among ourselves , imagine how fun is that ?? >.<
So are we taking the library as a chitchatty place ? YES OF COURSE ! (: Naturally , time flew !! 5pm , we left the library , Michelle, you soo lucky , your father drive you home !
(:
So envy of you! (: So me and YX chatted the way home . :D Fun day for me . (: rarely have a chance to do this . Cherish time with your besties in the last yr of P6 !
XIAOYAN

No comments:

Post a Comment