Wednesday, July 29, 2009

(:

Hellos ppl!

Blogger is having damn stupid problem. ): Fine. Let's talk about what happened this few dais. Rewind.
--- rewinding ---
Done! LOL. :D

Sunday, 26.07.2009
Let me thinkkk ... Oh! My brother's burdae la. (: My mum got him a adidas watch that cost about $150 plus BEFORE OFFER !!! totally unfair. I only got a $50 to $60 plus watch after the discount. Blehs. Then, i got him a maple cash card, (as what he request.) WTH LOR! COST ME $10.70! Expensive rite? He only got me a book that cost 8 dollars plus for MY BURDAE! Whatever. Then my grandma gave him $20. -.-
At nite, went out to eat barhhs. NICE food. (: That's all for Sun.
Monday , 27.07.2009
TOOT.
Was my prelims oral on that day. MT one. We only have 5 mins to prepare, the thing is I HAVEN'T EVEN PREPARE FINISH! Urgh. So i think i did quite bad. -.-
Didn't prepare well. WAS TESTED BY MS FOO AND MDM CAI!( or should I say Mdm Foo and cai Lao shi?)
Sooooo damn nervous ... Surely bad. -.-
Tuesday, 28.07.2009
ENG ORALS. Did ok-ok la. (: At least i was quite well-prepared. (;

HERE , I'm ending this post abruptly.
XiaoYan. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment