Friday, July 17, 2009

- 17/6/2009

Today is 17th right? Yes, right. Why am I answing my own question.. -.-
Just now chat with Mr N.A, the Miss N.G bf . : } BUT DON"T THINK TO THE WRONG WAY HOR!! THRU' SMS..

Here's how the conversation rolls:

Him : 2day hav wat hw?
I actually don't want reply de but he sms a few times already. Very ps like that. So..
Me: Maths review 4
Him:Dan chi nid to do?
Me: PSLE booklet..
( WTH I replying him lor.. ) ( :
Him:Ok thanks. ( : n 2day u rite with des wat?
me: LOVE LETTER loh.. Joking la. (:
Him:Say la. But i thin tat des like you n u like him (own opinion)
...
The conversation goes on.. I WUN POST ABOUT IT!! MUHAHA! You won't know about it !!! =X

Aws, today the cold war a bit resolved... sort of make up with MICHELLE.. Al least she talk to me. ( : Brought

ice-cream and walk home together with Bryan Teh. (aka bubble tea?) Lol.

Sorry to Michelle..

For writing you a slut.. REALLY SORRY.. Pai seh.. ) : Forgive me.


Junjie there I also apologise to him, the conversation goes:

JJ : You are not one too.
Me- then I apologise and blah blah blah..
JJ: So we frens?
Me- Yah. ( :
Then gud night.. Actually I sms him 1st at 10.23pm plus. NOT expecting he'll reply dehhs..

It's good that we have become friends. Here I mean the girls hor. ( : Just that M and P cannot forgive each other lor. Seriouly I back out of this matter. I already told pris. Apologys to you huhs.. ( : Today I post very long right?? ( :

- XIAOYANN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment