Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just a misunderstanding.

Hello to all. (: Sorry for the emo posts earlier on. JJ was just playing a trick on me. WTH. -.-lll
Make me so worried. Let me post in detail what happened before I go do my HWs. Today a VERY BIG thing happened. Friendship with M sour. Actually M is that slut. I better with better with my lang first. :D During recess, M pulled Jerry into dentist room and ask him. WTF! Chio M! Luckily, Marco helped us to find them. Thks a lot ya'! ( : Letter passing once again happened. Every1 like no mouth like that. ._ . Jerry, I'm happy that you finally wake up! Giving up is not easy, but we willl support you all the way ya'! (: BTW, M is not worth chasing. So Aswin and Marco give up ba!!

That's all I need to say today. And pris don't be so nervous later you go tuition explain. JJ told me that he was joking witht me just now. -.- Don't crack this kind of jks anymore hor!! XiaoYan
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment