Sunday, August 2, 2009

Posting.

Hellos ppl. :D

Today is Yi Xian birthday! HAPPY BURDAE! Now that are 12, you must be mature! Stay happy and healthy. :D Love ya!

Nothing much happened today. Sat, went to Yi Xian house with Dora for revision.(: Fun day, that's all I can say. :D Using my cousin's laptop. It's fast and nice. :D I can hear music and everything is very perfect with her laptop and my bro's laptop. - editing in progress -.

Yesterday, like I mentioned, Dora and I went to Yi Xian house to revise chinese. Woke up at 8 plus. Started to bathe at 8.30 am. What was I doing in that half and hour time? I was lazing in bed. :D LOL. I laze in bed all the time. Let me continue ... I bathed finish at 8.40. Then ,preparing to go out at 8.45am.
Then, I DISCOVERED THAT I HAVE NO KEYS! Ohmygosh(!) I quickly called my brother, who was sleeping in his locked room, to give me the keys. Oh! YES, I'm late. On the way rushing, saw my grandma and Kaijie returning from market. I was shouting," KAIJIE!!!" I sounded excited, but I'm not. :D My grandma called me to come over. (I was on the other side of the road.) She handed me a packed breakfast and $1. I was so late. I tried my best to quicken my pace of walking.(Do I sound like I'm walking slowly?Maybe I'm.) BUT I STILL SO LATE! Reached her house at 9.20 am plus. She haven't even took her breakfast. Oh(!) After stuffs, we went to revise.
I'll skip the details here and ...
-- Fast forward to the time Michelle and Huien suddenly appeared. --
Done. :D
Both of them suddenly came up! Got a superb shock. I was lucky that I ain't git any heart problems. :D Both came up and we chatted for just a while before they went to their tuition. :D BYE-BYE! Leaving the three of us, we chatted about _____. We had to extend this plan to 1pm because of those chatting time we had before. So, ya that's it. :D
Then, we went home at 1 pm or later. :D Had a nice and fulfilling day. :D
Sayonara for now :D
XiaoYan.

No comments:

Post a Comment