Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wraping up the week . :D

Heys people ! :D

How have you all been doing ? Fine or not fine ? In anyway case , just stay positive and move on ! :D These few days have been a tiring one , I guess . Tons of tuition homework , failed my ting xie , got 40 . =.= Bad luck or should I say bad week ? (: Another reason is liking that guy . I will refer him as " that guy " .

I told him that I have this feelings for him . He replied him : Probably gud fren feeling . Really ? Since he thinks it this way , so be it . But I am not sure if he is denying the fact that I like him or innocently don;t know . He confused me , surprised me . :D Told Priscilla about it , she says it's shocking that I like him . Well , I understand . (: I myself finds it unbelievable too , so she too . :D Perhaps it's wrong to like him , but I just can't control the feelings there for him . I'm trying my best to forget him , since I'm 99% sure he doesn't like me . :( This is the 1st time I have been rejected . :( Imma so sad . Sad by the fact that I have to give him up . Why does things turn out this way ? I was trying to help him but in the end , I fall for him . How surprising is that ? Like I say , we must be positive . (: Let's continue ...

The good news is the two confusing matters have been solved bout that's only one left. PSLE ! :D LOL. another good news is I scored 40 plus for my chinese oral ! :D Happie happie girl . (:

Jerry came back today . Felt very unusual without that hyper guy . Haha . (: He has been sick these days . Many people are . Everyone must stay healthy for this period of time , as exams are coming . :D Take care , all !

So that's all for today . :D

Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment