Wednesday, August 12, 2009

XiaoYan ! :D

That's KJ ! Begin with a cute face , ends with a sad face .



Hi hi hi ? Or hello hello hello ? =.=

Anyway , HELLOS ! :D

Class was as usual . BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED ! Ah ! What must things turn out like this ? Although the two girls claimed that they are "okay" , but I can tell you all , IT'S NOT EVEN OKAY ! !
The war is once again starting , this time I need to be "fair" . I will side Priscilla BUT ! I will also be friends with Michelle . I may look I'm not vexed , but I'm ! D:
Someone betrayed us , I don't want to mention the name , as respect to him ? =.= PUKES !
He was all along a spy , helping Michelle . =.= I had already guessed it was him when the letter gone missing . =.=
This is the worst year I ever had in primary school ... with wars among GIRLS ! ...
This is really the worst year in primary school . D:

I don't know what can I do to forget you , if I can't , I'm sorry .
XiaoYan . :(
Things don't turn out the way we all wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment