Monday, August 31, 2009

Yay or BOO ?

Hey ya' peepos ! :D

Welcome me back ya' ! (: Back to blogging . BEST ! Erm ... ... Marks were amended . :D WOOTS ! Most of it is adding marks ! ^^ Though Eng is the one that is ( I duno if i should say yay or BOO ? )

**** NEW MARKS ****

English :

I should be getting 76.5 . Well , but minus 1 mark . =.=
New score : 74.5 / 95 .
[ I added 1 mark and minus 2 marks , so is minus 1 marks . BOO then !

Maths :
73/100

--- Currently NO CHANGES because I haven't check the paper . ---

Science :
70/100
[ Added 1 marks . YEAH ! :D But Mrs Mariam haven't go thrugh the paper . Hopefully some amends will be made . ( Add marks , not minus ! :D ) ]

Chinese :
78.5/90
[ Added 1 mark yeah ? YIPEE ! :D ]

HMT :
44.5/60
[ Improvement made ! :D Got 42 the past . :D ]

Let me summarise . So erm ... English - A :D Maths - B =.= Science - B =,= Chinese -- A .
It's always languages that allows me to get an A . * Sigh * . I'm just missing a few marks TO AN MIN. A ! URGH !!!!
Oh yeah ... Today is Teachers' day . :D Here , I would like to WISH ALL TEACHERS :

A HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY ! ~

Yeah ! :D uh .. Btw , [ Fotr sis } How come I didn't see you today ? Zzzzz ..

SOMEHOW , I feel that I cannot trust Michelle at all NOW . And a WAR IS COMING ! >.<
Never mind , let's just do our duties to score good results ! :D

I sign my PRETTY NAME : XiaoYan a.k.a XY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment