Thursday, September 3, 2009

On this day , I vow ...

Yo ! Back after Preliminary Examinations . Let me summarize this week , yeah ?

Let's start with the results . Fortunately , I managed to pass with a bit of flying colours . It was fortunate . Okay , now with friends problems again . (once again.) It's because of a misunderstanding when someone told Pris that that girl betrayed her. Pris was very angry, so she told me about it. So, Pris was angry the all day. Hate that girl very much. Finally,when I thought that girl is forgivable, something bad happened again. That girl betrayed me. I was very angry so I asked Yx to ask her why she betrayed me. Guess what? I totally fiound out the answer. She said it as if it was my fault. She went, you also never tell me not to say out. I was totally raged. Be it my fault or hers, I won't trust her again. That's it.

So this was not exactly what happened. Some more happened. I can't post anymore now as I need to go now. I'm moving soon. So I will post another time.

Yo, Xiao Yan is back from tuition! I have a few things to report. Well, this is going to ba a long post so if you can read it, just click [X]. Thank you very much.

First thing.

Let me continue with the pathetic fiction story. I actually guessed that anyone who is primary 6/1 would have guessed who is "that girl" already. I might as well say it is Michelle. Let me seriously continue. It was not entirely her fault, neither do I say it is entirely mine. It is both sides. I, in fact it is not me but Dora, dropped a important letter on the floor and Bryan Teh pick it up. He read it, that is the irritating part. Never mind if he read it, he actually told Michelle and Cari the contents of the letter. That is the make-me-angry part. Firstly, it was our fault to leave such a important letter on the table, oh ya, by the way, the letter flew on the floor, as what Bryan teh explained. Secondly, he could have just return the letter to us if he knew it's ours. Or he can ask us if he don't know whose letter is it. Thirdly, it is okay if he saw it, he could have told us and I might just tell him not to betray me. That's all I need him to do. But, he not only did not told us, he even threw away the letter, making us think we had misplaced it. He also wasted Priscilla's effort of writing the letter. This all had passed and I still treat him as my good friend.
Linking this to the pathetic fiction story, Michelle claimed that she wasn't on good terms with me that time, so she did not betrayed me. Okay, wait, do you understand what she is writing? Sorry but I don't. I don't know the fact if it is really true. I guess it is then. That's one point I hate her. Full stop, nothing to add.

Second thing.

I sincerely apologise to Wan Ting for not wishing her a Happy Brithday on that fateful 24 August. It was an exam day, I guess I forgot. So now, I wish Wan Ting a very "happy brithday". Sorry!

Third thing.

I also sincerely apologise to Soh JJ for nearly slapping him. I was just playing with him, so sorry. Don't take it to heart. Thank you very much.

Fourth thing.

The Teachers' Day concert was utterly disappointing. the performance were not up to the standard as compared to the previous year's. However, the MCs were terrific. Especially Dora, who is the MC for the very first time. Nice job too, Tanya. The sense of humour is there, but the performance was really bad to the core. There was 1 part where Dora, Michelle and Natasya sang together. The song was really fanbulous. However, you three' were too soft. Good job anyway. :D
To end this post, I wish everyone's dreams come true!


With regards,
Xiao Yan

No comments:

Post a Comment