Monday, September 7, 2009

:D

Yo people, first let me clear the air.

Firstly, for those who went to Michelle Lim Jia Ek's blog and saw her post, let me tell you that her posts are absolutely down to the metre because she kept saying I keep blaming her for nothing. Excuse me, get your facts right. You're the one who admitted betraying me. YOU PLS DON'T GAINING SYMPATHY FROM PEOPLE! You're the annoying one, bitch. Btw, Priscilla and I have decided to create a combined blog. Stay tuned! :D

Secondly, wow wow, I'm moving soon. Oh man! On that fateful Saturday, after we viewed the very first house. We were like so amazed by it. So, the agent, I call him Uncle Heng, told us to grab the opportunity to quickly buy that house. Both my mother and I were quite happy with the location and stuffs that, so my mother phone my father to inform him about it and he quickly cabbed his way here and also view that house. Fortunately, when he reached there, he was quite happy with the house and decide to buy it. However, there was this fellow with his agent, standing at the balcony, not wanting to go unless his request was accepted. Another female agent, who was the agent of the seller, politely told him to leave and told him that his offer was far too common. So he went away. My father proceeded to offer another 5k more. SUCCEEDED! Yays! :D
I guess I'll miss of you when I move. But my mother said we will be having a housewarming party so I can invited some of my friends to go there! Another cheer! :)

Thirdly, I have just bought 2 assessment books. One of it is Top School exam Papers, English, Maths, Science. Another one is Quick Revision, SCIENCE Notes and Questions. I bought them because my mother told me to do so. :D

Lastly, I just want to say something. MICHELLE LIM! YOU BETTER STOP YOUR NONSENSE ABOUT ME AND PRIS BLAMING YOU! URHG!

SLUT!

Now, I say bye-bye!
XY

No comments:

Post a Comment