Friday, September 11, 2009

Holidays ending soon!

Hello people!

Do you all like the song that is playing now? Hope you do. :D I'm still worrying about three two big big things
They are:
His answer
PSLE
friendship problems

Friendship problems
Haiz... Friendship problems are currently settled between me and Michelle. For Pris? She says it's heaven's will that they don't make up. That's what Michelle said too. BUT I know that in her heart she want 6/1 to bond as one, not be foes. I am very SURE about this. Maybe it is just that no one wants to bring up this topic or maybe both of them really don't to be friends. I mean, who knows? Hahs. :D It is true right?
His answer
YES, his answer is important. It is not a a matter of life and death. BUT, it concerns my IMPORTANT decision.
PSLE
This is the BIGGEST worry.

That's all I want to post. Okay, so that's all for now.

xoxo
sweetstuffs

No comments:

Post a Comment