Friday, September 4, 2009

Updates on betrayal thing.

Hello all! I came here to blog on the updates of the betrayal thing. The truth has come to light. It is true that Michelle betray me. How did I get to know this patheic truth? Let's go in time!

It all started when someone caught my eye. Aswin was taking a colourful dots cover book from Michelle's under desk and I saw it. It was unfortunate that I saw it because I grabbed the time and told Dora about it. Dora immediately excused herself to the toilet while I tried to think of a way to tell Jerry what happened becuase Mdm Toh was there. Finally, the chance came. Mdm Toh went to check the dictionary and I hastily shouted to Jerry that Aswin took Michelle's book. He immediately went to Michelle's desk and grabbed the book away. However, it was all too late. Aswin had already seen the contents inside. Jerry asked me to see what's inside, I agreed and opened to the first page of the book It says something like a dairy of hers. Why on earth will she bring her dairy to school? So I told Jerry and he told me never mind. After paying attention to Mdm Toh's lesson for awhile, Jerry came over and gave me the book and told me to have a look. I did as I was told. I read the first page of it, it says: 9just one of the sentnces) It is not the first time XY and Pris misunderstood me. I read that line and began linking it to the part where someone told me she betrayed me. I was engrossed in thinking of that. So finally, curiosity overcame me and I wrote a note to her. Here is what I wrote:
Did you betray me? Can you explain?
She replied something like that: Firstly, pls check the dictionary. Betrayed means breaking a promise(sort of). I never promised you anything.
Then last part is : You can swear that you never badmouth me?

Firstly, let me explain. I will answer the last part first. Hey, it is not badmouthing you, what I have said is true. Secondly, You don't need to be told it's a secret, you logically should know it is a secret. You don't need to deny the fact that you betrayed me.
So as we were walking down the stairs, she read my reply, and she said she felt that that girl has the rights to know since she and I fall for the same person. First, when had she become God? She felt that that girl has the rights to know so she told her? It defintely to me makes no sense at all. I cannot do anything now but to hate Michelle Lim Jia Ek.

So now, I end this post by saying: I hate you to the core, Michelle Lim Jia Ek. You'll get retribution one day. I believe that god will punish your wrongdoings. Good luck to you.

Yours sincerely,
Xiao Yan

No comments:

Post a Comment