Wednesday, September 9, 2009

continuing.

So let me continue. From the previous post, I say i'll post about what happened right? Okay, here it goes.
Today I had a test for Priscilla. A friendship test. What are the criteria?
1)If she notices I'm unhappy.
2)If she knows what is happening.
3)If she knows she treat me as her so called "best" friend.

Guess what? She fail the test.She passed the 1) but the rest failed. Bad bad bad. I had this test for her MAINLY because I feel that she is close to Jerry and I'm being left out. It's common to get this feeling, right? I had a tiff with her. {again} Somehow, I feel that Dora is the "middle person" {zhong jian ren} which hard to be. BUT the matter was resolved {again} by me saying writing a note to her, saying, I'll let this matter rest. I hope this sort of thing won't happened again.So now, am I your best of good friend?
Her {dumb} answer: What do you mean by this sort?
My ans: Arguements.
Her {quite okay} answer: okay. {with a smiley face}
---------------------------------- DONE ABOUT THIS MATTER -----------------------------

Another issue is about yesterday's lantern event. Yesterday which is 8.09.2009, HuiYa, Yi Xian, Nurul, Wan Ting and me went to Dora's house to do the lantern thingy. So when me and Yi Xian reached there, dora told us that Hui Ya went to buy something. What is it? BUBBLE TEA! OMG! Wan Ting and I were praying that HUIYA will buy us too. BUT NO! She came back with NOTHING. =.= Haha.
Then suddenly she want to buy something {again}. Since I had my lunch and Nurul is fasting, we went with her. Actually, my motive is to BUY BUBBLE TEA! Lmao. I suggested this and Wan Ting like went bersek! {no offence} Hui ya wrote down the flavours they wanted then we went off.
-------------------------REACHING THE BUBBLE TEA SHOP-------------------------------
I did most of the talking during the Journey. *giggles* When we were about to pay, I discovered one thing! THE ICE-BLENDED BUBBLE TEA ONLY COST ONE DOLLAR! {Fortunately, everyone had the ice blended type} So yeah, I think that's all interesting abbut yesterday.
Then of course we went to do the lantern. {Managed to finish the lantern} Phew! But I think still got some parts not finished. *giggles*
That's all for today!

xoxo<3
WEBMISSXY

No comments:

Post a Comment