Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kawaii blogskin?

Hello friends!

Since 5 days I posted. I was really kept busy with the homeworks. For all you know, PSLE is coming in a week's time so really gona work hard! :D

The problem with "her" is solved. Finally!! *A happy and relived smile*

Anw, Tags replied! Isn't my blogskin awesome? *Laughs*
So, just a confession to report.

Yesterday went to the eye shop for eye check. Guess what? *what?* My left eye's degree is 400 plus! *drops mouth* It was 200 plus in the past! My right eye is kind of okay ...
My mum got me the special type of lenses, myopia lenses, [I forgot the name] that cost $220 alone after discount. *mouth drops bigger* And the frame is kind of purple! :D Frame cost $80 after discount.

It costed $300!!! OMG!

Shocked? I am! :D "Je, help me!" There goes my bro again ... I will post after PSLE. C ya soon!! :D *Fidgeting* Cus can't wait for next sat to come! :D [Go collect specs!]

Xiao Yan.

No comments:

Post a Comment