Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Days for memories :D

Hi ! Pardon me for the title of the this post . Nothing came up to my mind except this. :D Haha . :) (that's a friendly laugh !)
Chat-ted with Yi Xian just now ... In fact , she called to ask me how to do the science paper then we chatted . Everytime liddat de la . :D Talk and talk . I won't post the contents here because I wanna let curiosity kill everyone here ! Haha . Evil XiaoYan ? *sniffs* :D
Nowadays , The Straits time are being given to us for FREE ! :D Yipee ! Absolutely love the " little red dot " :D It's perfect for kids like me ! (:
Also , from what Mdm Toh said , she says that sometimes teachers use this as a reference ( how do you spell this ?) to set El exams questions . =.= it'll benifit me if i read this , won't it ?

Let me proceed to what happened these few days ...

Saturday ...
Went to Bugis to pray , my Mum so wad lor ! This kind of thing also believe . =.= fine fine , she's doing "good" . Whatever . There was REALLY A LOT OF PEOPLE THERE ! The weather was warm too . URGH !
But we had Mac for lunch . :D Yummy yummy yummy ! :) I'm easy to content :D trust me saying this of myself . =.=
Then erm ... ... Went to Bugis street mall . It's something like shopping mall but it has no air-con and of course more shops , but the prices are cheaper too . :D If you're willing to spend time there , I guess that will be things that are cheap and suitable for you ! :D
Was beat tired after that , went home . Then stuffs and stuffs .
:D ...
Cannot remember what happened ! Urgh !
I guess I'll continue tmr !

No comments:

Post a Comment