Friday, August 28, 2009

Posting posting and posting.

Hello all! :)

How have all of you been this two weeks? Prelims had just FINISHED! WOOTS! And obviously, my efforts paid off! :D Here are the results:

English: Booklet A - 24/30
Booklet B - _/65
* Booklet B still don't know.
Maths : 73/100
* Got 61 the previous time.
Science: 69/100
* Got 66.5 the previous time.
Chinese: 77.5/90
* got 80 plus the previous time. Highest is Michelle. :D Congrats! Won Pris by 1/2 mark! :D

How are these results? Guess it is not so good. My mother told me if I did not do well this time, during Sep, I must WORK WORK WORK! :D Wo ren ming.

Was aiming to get all As ... Hais ... So far only got one for Chinese. =.= Enough about this. Proceeding ....

LIFE

Life is just as bad as anything else. Having COLD for the whole week for Prelims! URGH! =.=
Life is not as good as it seems to be. I'm giving up on you ... So don't you worry ... :D I will try my very best. All the best to you and your girl.

Anything else to add?

Oh. Sorry for not posting for this 2 weeks. Busy busy busy.
That's all for now.

With much hope for a better love life,
XiaoYan a.k.a XY.

No comments:

Post a Comment