Friday, August 7, 2009

Continuing !

Heys people ! (:

Let me bloga bout what happened today before I forget everything. =.= Woke up at 6.50 am plus, bathe and had breakfast. :D Went to school in red. (: Pris pulled me and told me some bad news when I arrived there. It is isn't exactly a bad news. :D But to her, it is. So be it. :D
Stuffs and stuffs between. :)
We celebrated National day without funfair. =.= Oh ... Since there is no funfair, it's utterly disappointing. :( There was definitely no 'atmosphere' to celebrate. Everyone agreed that. (okay, not everyone but most P6s !) Stuffs and stuffs between. then it was national day skit. It was a plain and lame skit. =.= Novelty ! but Priscilla sat infront of JunJie. Woots ! Okok , fine , i won't make fun of them . :D *giggles* After the skit , we were supposed to go back to class and design a NDP logo or whatever is that. But teachers brought us to the AVA room to watch something called "______".

I won't say what we watched . It's utterly long if i 'm going to . :D Lazy piggie. :D
Was late for dismissal ! About 20 mins late . Reached home at 10.30 am. (:

At about 12 , went to Mac ! Yummy ! Very very full ! :D Brought a couple of pens and stuffs ... :D

You know what ? I've discovered , some people blog just for the sake of what other people are doing, not expressing feelings. Well, I can see that many of my friends are like that . I won't mention names . :D But i like Wan Ting's way of blogging . :D it's casual. Love it very much . :D *giggles* Let me continue ... .... ....

I still can't forget that guy ! Urgh !!!! I'm thinking of him every now and then . this is the very first time I like a guy so much ! =X giving up is certainly not going to be easy . Oh ! :D But after thinking , can I don't give up ? I definitely feel hurt , don't I ? =.=
I guess that's all for today !
XiaoYan :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment