Friday, August 28, 2009

Love you.

Whenever I see or hear your name, the bad memories of you floods my mind. :)
When I see your name at blogs, you are yet minded. frankly saying, jealousy still fill me up. Can I forget you, can I brainwash myself? I wish to give it a try if it is worth it.

Ouhh ... thinking of ********(censored, don't try to count the number of *. useless.) His smile purposely flood my mind. Ppl always asked me why ah? He is not worth it. Hey! COME ON! What makes you think it is not worth it? I am not trying to defend him but it is not fair if you say he is not worth it. However, the most important thing is he only treat me as a purely fren.
Uh... Nothing I can do, ya?

Questions and TRUTHFUL ans.

1) Why do you like him?
Ans: Hey! Do you think I know why? I really don't know why. :D

2) Do you think he like you?
Ans: NOPE! That's what he told me.

3) Worth it or not?
Ans: Defintely worth it, BUT I won't give up everything because of him. :D *Truthful answer.*

4) He is your __ crush?
Ans: 3rd.

5)When did you start liking him?
Ans: Just recently. :D

6)Who is he?
Ans: ********* Stupid question, so it is accompany with A STUPID answer. =p

7)What is he GOOD and BAD at?
Ans: Good - Basketball. (That's all I know.) * Truthful ans*

WAIT! Why am I giving you all the clues? o.o Must be mad. :D
Any more questions? Question in the tagboard or ask me personally. :D

XiaoYan.

No comments:

Post a Comment