Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tests, more to come.

Backed in action, but will be gone again soon. I'll start updating now.
Okay, let's go. :)

[Bad day.]

Yes, today is a bad today. Not because I know I am going to fail Science test. Because, I literally forgot my things. I forgot my water bottle, sci w/s and forgot to cut my nails. -.-

I wonder what's wrong with me today.

Went to school, was sweating like crazy. Somemore, was sitting infront, no fans at all. For the WHOLE day, I was sweating, except for Chinese lesson. Cool, I love Chinese lesson. (:

But well, the rest of the day was good, I guess. ^o^
And ooh', Science paper was okay-okay, I guess I will pass. ^^

Anyway, today is a bad day, mainly because, I took the train alone. Like omgosh, it has been a thousand years since I went home without friends.

Yeah, close friends had all sort of activites. Like swimming, self-practice for band and bb.
Wellwell, sad huhs? ^^v

Friends are like my life.

I guess I got to go, need to complete homeworks. And oh, I have a Maths test next Friday. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment