Saturday, February 13, 2010

Friday was fun in YTSS.

Yesterday was fun in school. (:

We had the CNY celebration which is pretty cool, at least the Lion Dance was better than JSPS one. Haha, but true. Had a series of dance performances and other performances too.

Oh and, before the concert started, Iffah, me, Maurice, Sabrina, Rizel, Joshua. S were superb hyper! We played games, acted, and I said to Iffah, "You always do impossible things!" Then we laughed. Heeeeheee, (:

Then concert ended~ was actually planning to go back to JSPS, but in the end, did not. Was lazy and school released around 1, due to everyone leaving together? So in the end, accompanied Maurice back to school to do survey.

But wtf, no one was on duty.

So, we went back to the canteen, were craving for food, then BASKETBALL. We looked into the Indoors Sports Hall and saw people playing. Borrowed the bb, then like after what, 10 mins, the bb was being "snatched" away.

The school councilor said cannot play in uniform, I mean like, wtf? -.- so obvious that is a lame excuse to let her friends get the ball to play. Still SCHOOL councilor, bully sec 1 ==".

Thought we would not get to play, but we did!~ (:

Our ex-seniors lent us the bb, and Calvin, taught us how to play abit. Fun lah, did "match", "A-B-C", "3-pointer" and etc.

He asked me if I was a netballer cus I throw like one, I said no, cus it probably did not count, though played before netball? (:

Then he said I looked like his friend, but no, I don't now him / her. Hahahaha, (:. So the day ended quite nicely, with a few homeworks to be completed~ (: woo!

Muscles aches, mum's in a fucking bad mood but's CNY. -.-"

-----

Tmr is Chinese New Year already, so fast. My mum brought my clothes and shoes liao, I LOVEEE THEM! (:

That's all then, and I know the meaning of GANGBANG liao, grosssssss. Buhbyes!
(P.S No one to gang bang me, haha! ~(:)

No comments:

Post a Comment