Saturday, February 6, 2010

Housewamring party tmr . :O

Housewarming party tmr !

Iffah , Roxanne , Chu Ting , Maurice and Sabrina will be coming . Cool huh ? No need to thank me for inviting , thank yourself ! You have been great friends to me ! (:

Anw , it's a month already . So fast ! *blinks eyes* and poof ! For January , I have been slacking around and thought I could pass those "mini class tests" . But I was wrong .

TOTALLY . I have failed all my tests for that last mth . And was pretty upset about it . I promise myself that I will work harder from this month onwards ! I will ! (:

--

I'm doing the homeworks at 3 pm today . I want to finish them because tmr I don't think I have the time . Okie , I am sick . Really .

I lost my voice yesterday because I think I used my throat to blow the thing . Well , then I was nagged by my parents about it . Went to see the doctor already , he said , cannot talk for 2 DAYS ! And can't attend band for Monday . :(

--

HE gives me encourage , forever and ever . x)

No comments:

Post a Comment