Monday, February 15, 2010

Pink vaio lappy (L)


Pink vaio lappy (L)

You see, pink vaio so cute right? It's sooooooooooooooooooo chio!

I really want to have one, cus' it's so chiochiochio, I'm crazy over it, woooo! Who says this lappy is not chio will get a smack on his/her face! :D

Xinying and I are superb crazy over it! Don't snatch with me hor, LOVE, kidding >< ! We both should have it! And i want more pink stuffs! Pink phone, pink bag, pink room (:

Tatatatata, pink vaio damn chio & cute! OMG!

I'm so gonna force my parents to buy me one! Force, force, force! :D

Okay, pink stuffs is a random topic, it's doneeeeeeeee!~!~!

Next up, CNY is boring.

Bored to tears in this year's CNY, only looking forward to the ang haos I'm getting. (:

I'm so realistic hor? I mean, who thinks CNY is not boring? Raise hand please!

*Sees no one raising hand*

Told ya' CNY is boring! You see, no one raise their hands! *grins* (:

That's all then, and please remember to relink~!~!~! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment