Saturday, February 20, 2010

Test coming at a go .

Hello readers ! ^^v

Sorry for the lack of updates after CNY ! Busy , busy , busy .

I will update in point form ? Cus there are quite a number of things I want to say .

Hmm hmm , let's start !

1. CCA changed -- Drama Club with Sabrina !

2. Homework load , quite a number .

3. Seats changed , omg , I prefer my old grp !

4. Tests coming my way !

As mentioned in title .

So I will be updating test dates to remind myself and let you people know .

22 Feb -- Short maths test on Expanding .
24 Feb -- History test , chp 1 and 2 .
25 Feb -- Science test .
25 Feb -- Chinese test , maybe only for my class .
3 March -- Geo test .
So you can see how busy I will be ?

And oh , my grandma will be going back to china on Sunday !
I have to help with the household chores ! Hate it .
Less computer , though I can use it whenever I want .

Okay , off-topic already . Anw , my grandma just passed me a $50 note . WOO !
Thanks lotsa , Iheartsyou; !

And ooh yesterday , stayed back with Sabrina for the CCA thingy .
Got the things done , pheeeeew ! In Drama naoz .

That's all , I know you think it's boring . (:

[ Ps . I used colour codes from twinneh ! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment