Thursday, February 11, 2010

Homeworks are flooding, but I love life.

Hello all.

Since 3 days that I went online.

Life has been much busy but I still love it. Just say that I'm crazy! Because there are friends. Friends makes life good. Just want to say a big thank you to the following people who helped me (:

Who do we have? Iffah, Sabrina, Maurice, Chu Ting, Rizel, Yuki, Roxanne and more! Especially Chu Ting, she taught me tons! Heeheh, thanks dumbo, her nickname. (L)

Anyway, CNY is coming already, 14th feb. This year I don't really feel the "CNY atmosphere" AT ALL. Probably because we just moved and ... that's all, I think.

I want to go back to Jing Shan, but tmr I being released around 12.45 pm. And need to go to AMK. Lazy but yearning to go. Lotsa things have changed already, I bet.
What things never change in life? Heard that several teachers quit already, eh? Won't be able to see teachers like Miss Foo, and etc, if they quit already? Ummmm.

Stuffs like :
  • Homework.
  • CCA.
  • Him.
Okay, CCA, I'm going to quit band. Cus' it is too tedious already, somemore I have bridging programme. Okay, I know I'm just plainly giving up just a month. Only. But I can't take it. When I come home from band, I would be too tired to finsh those homeworks and revise.
I'm useless, I know. :(

I don't wish to talk about him already. That's all then, off to do hoeworks liao. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment