Sunday, February 21, 2010

Airporttttt' .

Airport , airport , how I hate you .
Why on earth must you exist ? Then let my grandma go back China !
Urghhhhh' ! Like what the hell ! T_T

Yes , my grandma is going back to China today .
And me , I am gonna miss her so much ! Lurbxzc ! (L)
Promised her to call her this Wednesday , my mum's going to work ! Yipeee ~
Will tweet along the way to airport :D

Anw , chatted with Yuki last night !
Random , gossiped , haha , so fun leys !
Hope to do that soon , kays ?
Haha , got to go ! Maths , summary and geo , here I come ! x)

Edited part }

Back from airport already :D
Oh well , I did cry ... yeahh' , can't control my tears .
My grandma took care of me since I was a baby !
If I don't cry , I'll be a heartless person !
Hopee' she will do fine there ! (L)
Promised to call once every week .

I'll miss her greatly , very much ! :((


That's all , off for dinner ! Ciaos ! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment