Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Historyyy' ? Nah.

I WILL FLUNK MY HISTORY. I'M SURE.

Yes, I am very sure. Matter of time only, had my History Test today.
Okay, it sucks.
I did not really study for it. O:

Shocked? So I must study for Science test which is tomorrow.
Well, anyways, went to Roxanne's house yesterday.
Actually yesterday, I must study for History, but I went to her house. o.o
Oh okay, nvm. (:
Sooo', went home with Iffah and Roxanne.
Roxanne tell me go her house. LOL :DD
Then, bathed -> packed -> ate. Off to her house. ^3^
Slacked with com, do summary, went down to met her -ahem-.

Okay, something did happen. (:
Her brother just cycled past her, and he did not see her.
I mean, like "EHS ?!"
Ooh alrights, but I lovee yesterday!
Because ... ... ...

I DON'T WANT TO ELABORATE! HEEEHEE! :DD

Kays, I know it's a boring post, so I will end here. Brb from the tests, soon. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment