Friday, February 26, 2010

Stressed out.

Hellozxc readers! Photobucket

I just survived the week in chaotic school life.

I am STRESSED OUT. Yeah, have been stressed out (quite) this week and going to be stressed for the following week, because tests are making its way to me again. Photobucket

Maybe I will only get a just Photobucket for the tests, or even fail! I know I'm being abit too negative but I just can't help it lorhs. Help to cheer me on kays? Photobucket
Anyway, here are the test dates :

Photobucket English summary test - Monday, 1 March.
Photobucket Maths class test, Chp 2, 3, 4 & 5 - Monday, 1 March.
Photobucket Geo test - Wednesday, 3 March.
Photobucket Maths level test, Chp 2 and 3, - Friday, 5 March.

Look at how packed my timetable is. I can't imagine when it comes to mid-year exams! More stress, I guess. And you know, I still have to take care of my brother, help out with household chores (etc.) from tomorrow onwards.

How am I going to cope with the of mountain of hws + tests? T.T
Manage my time, but if I had good time management, I wouldn't be whining here. Photobucket

I guess I will stop talking about tests now.
Alright, today was a rather good day, at least better than yesterday.

I completed my 2.4 km run in 17 mins 57 secs. Photobucket To you, it might not be the best result, but to me, I know I have made improvements. I actually completed it in 18 mins 20 secs previously. Heeheee xDD

Also, had Drama today too. Drama is like all games one, then abit slackish, but overall still fun larhs. I'm looking forward to every Friday, I love Drama! Photobucket

Okok peeps, got to runnnn'! I have to complete homework tomorrow, ciaos! Photobucket
PS : might not be online often next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment