Tuesday, February 16, 2010

1E7 Class Blog.

Visit 1E7's class blog! (L)
I have made some changes to it. (:
Also, I made some changes to
my personal blog. :)
Enjoy.

1. Hey, attention to members of 1E7! I have made some changes to the class blog. Please take a look and leave a tag for it. (:

Roxanne is editing the new skin while I'm putting the details in after she is done. Cyberfriends are welcome to tag, but please don't tag too much as it's our class blog.

Thanks for understanding ~!~!~! (:

Short updates : Will be adding twitter if I can do so. Stay tune!

2. I have collected only $215 for CNY this year, so less T-T! Cus this year, we went to lesser people's house, not alot of people came.

That's why I said CNY is boring this year! *claps* (:

--- That's all, need to chiong homework. Buhbyes. (: ---

No comments:

Post a Comment