Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The posting results ._.

I got into YISHUN TOWN SEC !

I don't know if I should feel happy or sad , o.o ! Just around 7 + , my mum came to show me the sms & woke me up . Okay , maybe I should feel good , whatever !

Some gifts & awards .



& from Dylan



Great , next . I added some ads spots & is only by invitation . :D I thought of this idea the whole night so please don't copy ! LOL ! :3 waaaaa ! Janice going oversea tmr ! Will miss her very much , almost everyday sms her !

And I realised my post are getting shorter & shorter . ._. So I will post abit longer this time :D !
Recently Channel U have been advertising the movies being shown at 9.30 pm & on Sunday . Take example, The Will , is really 100% touching . REALLY ! Sooo , stay tune on Sundays @ 9.30 pm !

Excited for tmr , new bag & new everything ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment