Thursday, December 10, 2009

Contest Results!

Yes, omona sotm hosted by Mavis & Janice, results are out!

This is what I got :



You will go : woah, creative? I will say : Yeah, I am real creative! Kidding!

Thanks cookie & candy for the award, both of them sound & taste yummy, trust me! Haha, anyway joined a new SOTM contest hosted by Hester.



Go to her site for more details, I am lazy to post about it. :D Next up, chatted with Hester, abit with Janice & Mavis too. Hester just popped out of nowhere. Sounds scary eh? Something worng with yahoo nowadays. I WANNA LAPPY, no desktop! *protests*

Random now! As requested by cookie.

Alright, about my life. Okay, seriously don't know what to talk about my life. My life is as plain as yours, with a sparkle of excitement on 24 May. Doesn't it sounds pathetic? Well, I love my life as it is. And oh, I love to eat cookies, you know who I am referring to?.

Okay, that's all. I have no idea what to post about.

No comments:

Post a Comment