Saturday, December 5, 2009

Chatted with gans <3

Chatted with my beloved gans yesterday ! <3

Yeah , chatted with Mavis , Rabbito & abit with Janice ! Chatting with them makes me happy , really ! And I got to know Rabbito & Mavis better . Mavis is not longer a quiet girl I think she is , she is really very ... *thinks* don't know how to say but friendly !

We were using Japanese & Korean to chat neh , haha xD But since we go to diff translation sites then always the translation is english is damn weird ! HAHAAHAHA XD Candy is so funny !

Rabbito is very cute neh ^__^ ! She is in Japan now , misssss bunny very much ! <3 Oh well , Janice , Mavis & Rabbito have been really supportive of me ! Thank you ! xD

A little message for you :
그래서 내가 당신을 두려워하는 것 같아요? 한 번만 용서해주세요. 심술쟁이. 난 당신이 미워!

My brother yesterday sleepover at friend's house , haven't come back , that's why I am using computer ! Kekeke [: ! Anyway , thanks to those who tag or tagged me back ! Off to link some bloggers ! Byeeeeeeeeeeee (L) !

No comments:

Post a Comment