Friday, December 11, 2009

Bored, real bored.

Woah! So many people on MSN now.

I am being random, yes I know! But quite a number of people on MSN now, so yeah, currently talking crap with Janice. *Hey, you edited your lay?* Aha! Thanks for being so observant! Yes, I edited some parts of my layout.

I have asked for permission for inspirations from Hester, so please don't tag in my cbox saying I copied her or things like that.

Okay, enough of blogging stuffs. How about some life details then? Here you go!

Went to the World's Most Boring Place, library. ==" Library is boring because I am not a big big fan of books. I am not a bookworm too, I dislike books, books suck & should never exist in the 1st place. You know who invented books? Tell me thru' my cbox & I will kill that bloody a**. But anyway, he/she should be dead by now. *LOL*

Borrowed 5 books although I know I can't finish reading them, I WILL TRY EH. Boring old books, I have no other things to do except blogging & reading. Oh well, life.

Okay, I picked a random topic & posted about it so don't complain my post is still short & not interesting, get it?

Bye for now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment