Friday, December 4, 2009

New moon !

New Moon , nice show , stupid ending .

Yeah , New Moon rocks ! But have a stupid ending . Here;s the ending :

Edward : Marry me , Bella .
Bella : *Keeps quiet*

Then the screen had a blankout then all credits came out ! Godddddddd , what ending was that , kept complaining to Dora . Oh well , Yixian & Michelle said wait for the next movie , eclipse . They read those books , you see .

Okay , got a Christmas gift . [:

Merry Christmas XiaoYan!


From Michelle , cyber friend . :D Thanks <3>

[edit]
Ohh , I edited parts of my layout , used korean words as the title ! Changed some gans name too , check out my profile ! Also changed the bullets I am using and added some top links , is it you ? Check it out in the affies section ! [:

Overall saying , busy afternoon , great & boring day .

For you : 나는 최대에 당신이 싫어요 !

That's all readers , bye ! And thanks to those who tagged me these few days ! {L}
[edited]

No comments:

Post a Comment