Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back from 2days break , like finally.

Okay, as you see I am back.

Like finally, I am back. I don't even know if I am able to play com next week, bro having holidays. What the hell?! I don't get to use the com if he is at home, you know? =.= That is whatever. Okay, back to topic.

Brenda's contest.

Brenda's BOTM is over. This is what I got, as in prizes.

Photobucket

and this :

Photobucket

Button, gosh, I really love buttons :D ! Thanks Brenda for the lovely prizes! And woah, most active blog.

Krazypopped!

Got third in this contest. Here is the advertising icon by Miko, that is what I call it.

Photobucket

And of course, this lovely gift from Angeline.



Thanks Angeline, and by the way, it is not plain! It is very cute, I really love it! And finally,

I got 22 followers!

Like after blogging for 6 months, how uncool is that? But still thanks to all who followed! Last one before I go, this is important, if you ever ask these questions :

Can you make me a button? / Where do you get your buttons?

Then listen up, I am going to ignore your tags if you ever ask again. I don't knowh ow to make buttons so I get my friends to do it. And no, I won't help you ask my friends to help you do 1 button. Ask them yourself.

Okay, done updating. Like finally again. Gotta reply tags now, still got half haven't reply. Cya soon and I am going to be back with a new layout soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment