Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm still learning .

Went to Wanting's house ! (: Here's what I have learnt ! Thanks WT & Winter !

Photobucket

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wohoooo , nice ? I sort of think they are nice , heee ^^ ! Okay , enough about this . How about what happened today ?

Two words : BAD LUCK .

Real bad luck . Woke up at 7.30 , then bathe & set off with bro to Yishun Town , hoping we can find the way but well , nope . We took bus 804 & were lost . So he decided to hail a cab , what a brilliant idea . -.- In the end , in that area we got off , it's quite remote so not many cabs . But there were still cabs , & all were hired ! Dammn it ! But around 9 , we got a cab & headed off to Yishun town !

Then the uncle also a-ga a-ga where Yishun town is , failed , he went to Yishun Sec . Urghhh ! Don't you think the uncle is trying to make my bro pay more money ?! But still arrived @ YTS at around 9++ too , phew ~

Then -> listen to craps > wait to register > brought books , uniforms & shirts > bused to mac > maced > home ! (:

Oh well , I am so scared of secondary life , I mean , I don't even know a single soul there , like omg right ?! But I will try to make the first move on the first day of school though . (: Anyway , some awards won !






P.S Won most active blog in Shimin's contest . Cant place the banner though . o.o , so far , only have 1 outing going on !

30 December - Orentation Camp @ YTSS

Wish me luck to know some friends ! Hester is my pillow now , woooo ~ & currently very lazy to join contests , will join when some of my hardworking-ness comes back ! Cya ~

[edit]

Joined two new contests , post about them tmr .




Meanwhile , go to their site to know more !
[/edited]

No comments:

Post a Comment