Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010 !

X'mas is officially over & that means , a new year is coming ! Whoooooo !

A new year means to me :
Photobucket Making new friends @ YTSS .
Photobucket New cyber friends
Photobucket More studying / work !
Photobucket Moving to new house soooon !
Photobucket Maybe going on HIATUS , but I don't really like this idea .
Photobucket Nicer banner & button making skills + know more HTML codes .

A new year means so much to me , how about you ? I'm sure this new year means tonnns of things to you (: ! My father said this 31 Dec wanna bring family to Sentosa to countdown ! WOW ? Nope , no wow-es for me . Hahah !

Anyway , did you all enjoy x'mas ? I did ! My mum brought me new bags & new sports shoes for school ! Dad brought some snacks lor :> , but this is

definitely the best x'mas !

because I feel the x'mas spirit everywhere ! Not everywhere , but like in cyber & real life . Cyber really celebrated x'mas well ! Love cybbbbbbbbber !

Then at night , went to AMK Hub to see the x'mas tree & it snowed and bubbled ! Meaning : there were snow foams & bubbles all around , though it's fake but there were like a 100++ people there ! WAS REAL FUN . (L)

Celebration of x'mas = family gathering , & we did not have turkey nor x'mas tree at home ._. ! Hahas , maybe next year ! & I will go to Snow City in my lalaland .

Kekekeke , that's all then ! bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment