Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween !

Happy Halloween , peeps '


Today is Halloween , and I bet many people are celebrating in countries PhotobucketTreats or tricks Photobucket
I just wonder what tricks people will give us . Photobucket So , maybe I will prefer treats then . Yummy treats ! PhotobucketDid I celebrate Halloween ? Nope , I did not . Photobucket How to celebrate ? Actually , today is the class party , you know . Cus the party was themed Halloween , I think . Photobucket

Anyway , today went out with grandma and I realised how much she dote on me ! Photobucket Acutally , she is working every night , from 7 pm to 10 pm , Mon to Sat . But quited last night . Why ? I don't want to tell you all . she collected her $30 for working two days . Very less right ? Photobucket

But , but she gave me $10 Photobucket Not only that , today she brought things for me ! Photobucket I will always Photobucket her ! Ciaos for now !

No comments:

Post a Comment