Monday, November 2, 2009

Sorry, sorry, sorry. >.<

Hi all!



Gift from Cherrie. Love it tons! Thks for making it for me though we know each other only weeks!


I am so tired now. VERY tired.
I spent the whole afternoon editing my layout. Don't want to talk about that already. In anyway, I just want to say sorry, sorry to Hester for all the troubles I caused her.
Sorry!

Let's rewind back to yesterday. Watched the Poseidon on channel 5 yesterday. It is pretty nice. :] Went out for dinner, Sumo House! Yummy yummy. Roughly, there was what happened yesterday.

Let's come back now. Had inter-class games today. Netball playing, lost like crazy! Don't want to mention it again. Just go to dylan and wt's blog and you will know it all.
I guess that is all today. Will post again tmr. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment