Wednesday, November 25, 2009

1 more day . *omona !*

1 more day ! Omona !

Just 1 more day to getting back PSLE results . Omona , I wonder how much I will score . Photobucket Oh yeah , chatted with Weiren and Janice yesterday . Nice chatting with Weiren ! Photobucket Janice went shopping with her mum and in the end walked home alone cause' her mummy went back to office . Photobucket And , I was totally pissed off yesterday because of the movie outing thingy Photobucket Don't wanna to talk about it already . In anyway , following are movie details :

Photobucket 3 December , AMK hub , time not confrimed but it is in the afternoon .
Photobucket Marco is the only organiser so far .
Photobucket We will be watching zombieland .
Photobucket I think if you never receive his sms , you are not invited ?
Photobucket Confirm if you are going by 1 december.
Photobucket The time of the outing and the place to meet will be smsed to you on the day before the outing .

That's all I think . Just to let you all know my tally / points for K-POP and Tink pink.
K-pop : 60 points
Tink pink : 99 points

I'm lagging behind , Photobucket ... Anyway , for K-pop , tags will restart today , hopefully and now must repost about the contest again , in a creative way. I am really not that creative , but I try my best . For Tink pink , there is now a lucky dip but I haven't win any of it yet . *sobs , sobs* Guess I repost about tink pink first .

Tink pink is a contest hosted by both Irene and Wendy, with attractive prizes you can win !

To join, please comment on the tink pink post at Irene's site.

Categories you can join :
Best top 3 blog, best kawaii blog, most interesting blog, best design, most innovative blog,
best Creative blog, best original blog, best simplicity blog, best blogshop, best resource site, most outstanding blog .

Note: It is compulsory to join best top 3 blogs. :]

Judging
35% will be based on Irene & Wendy judging .
50% will be based on points .
15% will be based on voting .

Deadline to join
: 26 nov 2009 12MN SG TIME
Voting : 27 nov 2009 To 4 Dec 2009
Judging : 5 Dec 2009 – 7 Dec 2009
Results: 10 Dec 2009

Okay , off to think how to repost about K-pop in a creative way . Byeeeee ! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment