Monday, November 30, 2009

Backkkk ! :D edited .

Yes , I am finally back after 3 days offlining !

I missed my computer soo much ! Hahhh xD Anyway , I submitted the S1 Option Form yesterday using my bro's lappy . Hopefully I don't make the wrong choices . I know you people must be thinking of which sec schools I have selected . So , here you go !

Schools I have selected :
1st choice : Yishun Town Secondary School
2nd choice : Riverside Secondary School
3rd choice : Ang Mo Kio Secondary School

Well , for 4th to 6th choice isn't that important cus' I think at most I go AMKSS only . But I wish to enter either Yishun Town or Riverside cus' both nearer to my new house . :D

The freaking 22 December will be the date when MOE let us know which school we will be posted to ! Okay , I will drop this subject . Moving on :)

Soooo , did my mum kill me anot ?

Erm , she nagged abit only , phew ! Lucky I got higher than my bro . (He got 222 that time .) If not , she will really kill me . And , what unlucky day today . Had terrible stomachache in the morning . Morning as in 3am plus like that , godddd , real painful ! Feeling fine now :D Uhh , please remember to vote for me for tinkpink !

Okay , till here then , having lunch and do some stuffs ! Ciaossss ! (L)

[edit]
Got this gift from Angeline . :D



Thanks ! [:
[/edited]

No comments:

Post a Comment