Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Finally back . (:

Yes I am back. Back with hurt feelings.

Busy rehearsing for graduation and prize-giving day. Kept me busy and tired but, I finally got a clear glimpse of him, just as I thought that is the happiest moment, I got hurt again, by him, again. What can I say? Almost graduating and... and this sort of things must happened now. NOW.

He like her, my ever close friend. I...I was shocked. Really, what more, it is enough to know about his but through someone, I found out another hurtful thing. Being make fun of by the person you like, how worse can it get? I cannot believe this is happening to me. I have to face this alone cus I never tell anyone.

[edit]

Back from chatting with Yixian, talk about spam emails and some1 >.< . Also, edited my layout. With some avatars on top, basically from pinkeereguitar and the angel from Hester of smashtheguitar. The background? I really forgot, pls tell me if you do know. :]

Rehearse again today. Okay, now tink pink! I only have 83 pts, lagging behind and pls click here to vote for me for the SOTM hosted by Liyana of sugarybunnies! I am lagging behind too! :[

Tink pink is a contest hosted by both Irene and Wendy, with attractive prizes you can win if you work hard for the pts!

To join, please comment on the tink pink post at Irene's site.

Categories you can join :
Best top 3 blog, best kawaii blog, most interesting blog, best design, most innovative blog,
best Creative blog, best original blog, best simplicity blog, best blogshop, best resource site, most outstanding blog.

Note: It is compulsory to join best top 3 blogs. :]

Judging
35% will be based on Irene & Wendy judging.
50% will be based on points.
15% will be based on voting.

Deadline to join
: 26 nov 2009 12MN SG TIME
Voting : 27 nov 2009 To 4 Dec 2009
Judging : 5 Dec 2009 – 7 Dec 2009
Results: 10 Dec 2009
For more info, please click here! Do join, today is 18/11 already, leaving 8 more days.
Think that is all for today, do vote for me! <3 Will not be posting often now. Ciaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment