Thursday, November 19, 2009

Graduation day. (rehearsal?)

Finally, you talked to me. But don't you think it is kind of too late? all I wish is for you to send me a sms bidding farewell. It is that simple. A guy who sends me TWICE the bye-bye sms, why can't it be you?

Hello! :]

I don't know if today was the full dress rehearsal for the graduation thing or the actual one, because all the P6s must come back for the prize-giving day. (cum graduation day?)

Tomorrow is the last day of everything, seeing him. <33

Nata, Yixian, Dora, Pris and Shuyun teared today, I did not. You must me thinking I am cold-blooded. Lol, but I can't force the tears to flow out. Tomorrow is the day. Gosh, I wonder if I am going to tear. -.- As usual, it is tink pink time!

Tink pink is a contest hosted by both Irene and Wendy, with attractive prizes you can win if you work hard for the pts!

To join, please comment on the tink pink post at Irene's site.

Categories you can join :
Best top 3 blog, best kawaii blog, most interesting blog, best design, most innovative blog,
best Creative blog, best original blog, best simplicity blog, best blogshop, best resource site, most outstanding blog.

Note: It is compulsory to join best top 3 blogs. :]

Judging
35% will be based on Irene & Wendy judging.
50% will be based on points.
15% will be based on voting.

Deadline to join
: 26 nov 2009 12MN SG TIME
Voting : 27 nov 2009 To 4 Dec 2009
Judging : 5 Dec 2009 – 7 Dec 2009
Results: 10 Dec 2009

Oh ya, voting for SOTM contest hosted by Liyana is closed, got third in voting. Thanks to all who voted! (L)
Byes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment