Thursday, November 26, 2009

PSLE Results !

Hahh , I got 235 !

This score is kind of expected , I told my mother (I called her) , couldn't tell whether she was happy or angry . Hahhh , but overall here are my results.

English : A
Chinese : A*
Mathematics : B (I hate maths !)
Science : A
HMT : Merit

All because of maths , if not I can get 240 plus neh ! Anyway , my father , grandma and my younger bro accompany me to school , I told them to go home first , hahhh because I wanna talk to my friends . Overall saying , for my class 6/1 , I think most people score 230+. :D And Wanting just sms-ed me ! She got ..... =X Wonder what school I am going to , I think is AMK Sec . Will discuss with my mum .

Oh ya , today is ... ...
Ken's birthday ! Happy birthday !

Lol , he went to my blog and tag me yesterday saying , "tmr is my birthday ." Hahhh , happy birthday again ! Oh btw , I am in love with the songs on my playlist ! Haha , :D
Okay , till here ! Byeeeee ! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment